1 large onion - diced
3 cloves of garlic - minced
2 celery stalks - diced
2 carrots - diced
2 medium red peppers
15 oz can diced tomatoes
1 cup brown rice
12 oz of turkey sausage - cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 tsp hot sauce
2 Tbsp thyme
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
2 cups water
3 Tbsp parsley
1 lb shrimp - peeled and deveined
1. Place onion, garlic, celery, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, rice, and turkey sausage in a crockpot.
2. Top with hot sauce, thyme, salt, pepper, and water.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
4. 1 hour before it's done, add in parsley and shrimp then stir.
- December 2012Crockpot Jambalaya
- November 2012Spicy Turkey Chili
- October 2012Cherry Filled Oatmeal Bars
- September 2012Vegetable Beef Soup Sans Beef
- August 2012Tabbouleh with Quinoa
- July 2012Summer Fruit Punch
- June 2012Raisin Oat Bars
- March 2012Blackberry and Apple Crumble
- February 2012No-Bake Vanilla Protein Bars
- February 2012All the Nutrients Protein Pancakes
- January 2012Kale Soup
- January 2012Healthy Veggie Soup