*My favorite recipe for running fuel*
1 cup gluten free flour
1 cup quick-cooking oats
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup margerine
1 can cherry pie filling
1. In a medium bowl combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and baking soda. Mix with blender and cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Put 1/2 of the mixture aside.
2. Press 1/2 crumb mixture into bottom of ungreased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
3. Cover with cherry pie filling.
4. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture on top to cover the cherry filling.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes (until golden brown).