1 1/2 cup raisins
1 1/4 cup gluten, nut, soy free chocolate chips
1 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup ground flax
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup maple agave nectar
Apple juice as needed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place raisins in bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until soft. Drain and press out excess water.
3. In separate bowl, combine flour, ground flax and oats. In another bowl, whisk together oil and agave nectar. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix.
4. Add chocolate chips and raisins and mix until blended. Mixture should be moist enough to stick together. Add apple juice if needed.
5. Oil 8×8-inch glass dish and press in mixture so it sticks together. Bake at 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting and removing from pan.