The services provided are a combination of online and telephone based programming. Local clients may also have the option of meeting with Nichole for intial goal setting. Initial meetings may be 60-90 minutes in order to assess goals.
Are you looking for a healthy balance in life and you can’t seem to find the right combination of exercise, nutrition, and daily activities that work for you? Nichole will take you on a journey in discovering the right combination so you are successful in your wellness journey. With this service you will be given the tools you need to live the life you desire and you will be coached through every aspect of your journey to fulfillment.
When you enroll for Wellness Coaching you will receive:
- Initial 60 minute phone consultation with Nichole
- One 45 minute phone call per week to discuss progress towards your goals and determine next steps
- Resource, tools and homework tailored to your needs
- Email access to Nichole
Whether you are an elite athlete or you are just looking to lose 20, 30, or even 40 lbs, this service will help guide you towards determining what is best for you to maintain health and optimum performance. Using your goals as a guide, a plan will be created that is right for you.
When you enroll in Nutritional Counseling you will receive:
- Initial 60 minute phone consultation which includes a health assessment
- A customized menu based on your needs
- Weekly correspondence (Mon-Fri) with Nichole via email or phone to discuss your food log and make adjustments
- Buy 3 months and get 1 month FREE
Sport Specific Online Program Development
Conditioning programs for martial arts, boxing, long distance running, sprint races, triathlons, etc.
When you enroll for Sport Specific Online Program Development you will receive:
- A workout/conditioning plan based on your goals in your sport
- A 4 Week workout plan
- A nutritional plan using Isagenix products and/or clean food menu
- Two 30 minute phone consultations
- Weekly check-ins via email
Monthly Fee: $125.
You will get a 20% discount if you enroll to receive Isagenix nutritional products.
Yoga Classes at Breathing Room
Breathing Room opened its doors in July 2007. The name originated from the thought that many people seek out yoga for relaxation and as a means for unwinding from busy schedules. Sometimes the demands of daily living can leave a person feeling depleted of energy. This is why it is important to connect with our breath to cleanse our bodies, minds, and souls. Whether in class or private sessions, you will learn how to link your breath with movement to create better flow in your life and in your body.
[yoga_schedule_current popup=”Yes” printlink=”http://breathingroomwellness.com/summer-yoga-schedule/”]